Friday, August 20, 2010

Galway - Eyre Square and Quay Street

Friday, August 13, 2010
We finally made it down town Galway!  I had been waiting for this!  At first we avoided it due to the horse races attracting so many people here for a week, it would have been crazy!
We didn't spend near enough time, I need to go back and really shop or just window shop!  I mentioned to Ruben he's lucky we have children in tow for all these excursions because it's sure saving him a lot of money!  
So here's a little look at the cute downtown of Galway.


First stop I was craving pizza!  It was the first time we had it since leaving Texas!
These 3 pictures gave me a good laugh!
Quay Street - was overcast and getting dark, so these pictures aren't great.  But it gives you an idea!

Eyre Square


No comments: