Monday, October 4, 2010

Sept 26 week

Not an exciting title!  But I need to journal what happened this past week!
Sunday, Sept 26 we went to Roscommon for meeting, then stayed at David and Arlene's for a yummy yummy lunch!  The boys got brave and pet and feed the horses!  They are starting to be animal lovers, even go up to dogs to pet now.  Makes this mommy nervous!  After lunch we drove to Clifden, about 2.5 hours, had supper at the workers batch, went to Gsp Mtg and then stayed the night at the batch.  That was fun!  :)  Monday morning we headed back into Galway.
This Sunday Madelynne also got her 2nd tooth!
Thursday we took Ruben to work so we could have the car and go back to Busy Bees.  I need to take my camera there.  There is a very large under 3 area, and Madelynne just cruises all over the mats and loves climbing on the blocks.  The boys love it there too.  And I drink a lovely Americano with a scone and sit back and watch!!  (ok, maybe not sit back!  I'm right there with Madelynne!)


Friday, Oct 1, Laura and Julie met us at Leisureland.  The boys have been itching to swim, this place was perfect, a good time was had by all!  
Then they kindly watched the kids while I got A WHOLE HOUR OF SHOPPING BY MYSELF!!!  I hardly knew what to do with myself!  I love this store, NEXT.  The kids are set for a little while longer now!  They all needed more clothes!
Laura and Julie stayed the night, then at noon on Saturday, the Tanner's from Co. Cork showed up, and that will take us to the next post!
This is how Madelynne likes to sit in her high chair.


Very happy with not just Daddy's phone,
but Daddy AND Mommy's phones!






No comments: