Monday, October 4, 2010

6 years!

Saturday, Oct 2.  Our 6th Anniversary!  Hard to believe 6 already!  It's been a very eventful 6 years, yet a very very good 6 years!  I won't go down memory lane in this post.  But I thought I'd post a couple pictures from the day this "Princess" (as the boys call me when they see wedding pictures) married her Prince!  And at a castle that will always be a favorite of mine, the Banff Springs Hotel.  Also here is a link to more pictures of the big day!  Ruben and Lori's wedding - Oct 2, 2004
Happy Anniversary My Prince - I Love You!
Just after our first kiss!!!  Sharing a moment!

One of my favorite pictures, Ruben sneaking a kiss during signing!
The Princess!
Our beautiful nieces and nephews!
Ou
And today!  My Prince hasn't lost the twinkle in his eye!



2 comments:

Mary-Louise said...

your "first" kiss??? hahaha i think not:) but i know what ya mean. gorgeous pictures, plus it was an absolutely gorgeous weekend in banff!!

sassta said...

princess and prince pics all over again.. congrats!- you guys are too cute:)