Monday, October 11, 2010

Proud of our kids!

Sunday, Oct 10
Sunday was a very big day.  And I just had to blog about how proud I was of the boys today, not gripping or whining, but simply fitting in and behaving and sitting good in meeting, as they do now anyway.


The day started with a 1 hr 20 min drive to meeting in Roscommon.  Windy bumpy roads :)
Then 1 hr meeting.
Then a quick run around and feeding Abba the horse.
Then lunch out.
Then a 2 hr 30 min drive to Clifden.  A VERY bumpy windy road :)
A stop for ice cream for the good boys on the way.
Then tea at the workers batch.
Then 1 hr gospel meeting.
Then 1 hr 20 min drive home on the VERY bumpy windy road.


Even I was getting squirmy and sick to my stomach!  I kept asking if they were ok, and they were! They were happy to be at these places too.  Madelynne slept for all the driving except 30 min of it.


I was just so proud of them, because it was our last Sunday here in Ireland and we really wanted/needed to be in all these places for the "last" time on this trip.  So even though you can't read my sweet children, THANK-YOU!  ( I did vocally thank and praise them too!  I find I don't do this enough.)

In the sister's batch, up on the 3rd floor just off the town square in Clifden.





1 comment:

Alison said...

This is such a precious post Lori! How true, we don't thank them enough. Glad you enjoyed your last sunday. Thanks SO MUCH for sharing!