Friday, September 10, 2010

Killarney

Monday, September 6.


If you ever plan to go to Killarney, take it from me, plan at least a couple days, not a couple hours!  Oh it was so cute.  For some odd reason I felt like I was in Banff, AB even tho they are such different towns!  I wish we could go back, but maybe in a few years!  Our time is running out.  :(
Needed to get a picture of daddy the photographer,
even if it was in the parking lot!!


We only got a taste of Killarney National Park and Torc Waterfall.  As the norm here, it was beautiful!  I love water, I could have sat by the waterfall quite a while, but we were on a self inflicted time crunch!  There is so much to see in the southwest, Ring of Kerry to start with.  Again, maybe in a few years we'll come back and do it's justice properly!
Serenity... A favorite photo.

Torc Waterfall



No comments: