Monday, March 7, 2011

What would we do without friends?

The last few weeks have been CrAzY, Ruben had been away for 18 days, then getting ready for a garage sale, appointments, appointments and more appointments...


Through all this, I have appreciated my friends more than ever.  Married ones Andrea, Ranetta, Paula and Sara, you helped me through it.  But this post is more for 3 special unattached friends that could come over at a moments notice, volunteering to help, staying over to give me a brake, just being here, making my day and especially my childrens day.  We love these three.


Thank-you Karolyn, Alison and Kimberly.  This poem I found doesn't do justice, but it's a little something.



You Care About People
You care about people
and it shows.
You are generous with your time,
giving of your energy,
lavish with your unselfish deeds.
We will remember your kindness to us.
Thank you for brightening our world
with your thoughtfulness.
It really means a lot.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet of you to say,I love bing with your loving family and thank you for always being there for me! Love, Kimberly

Sara, Justin, Simon and Max said...

I agree, those are special people. And I really appreciate people who really care myself. You are one of them!!

Andrea said...

How Sweet!

tx folks said...

Awww... thanks! But I get so much out of being with the kids - does my heart good! :) Going to miss being with y'all. Love, Karolyn

Melinda said...

Wonderful to have loving, caring friends. I so appreciate them too!