Sunday, March 27, 2011

Not already :(

A certain girl has always been close to twin X.  Twin Y doesn't care about it.  This has been for quite a while.  Now this girl has informed her mother that twin Y is cuter than twin X and she wants to play with twin Y instead.


Okay, this can't be starting already.  This seriously made me cry.  I get emotional every time I think about it!  Twin X is going to be really heart broken if she ignores him...  I know they are just kids, only 5, but oh they have such big hearts already, he'll be crushed.  Here's to hoping this doesn't actually happen, for now.

3 comments:

AmyB said...

oh dear...and i think i know who this certain girl is. Am i right??

Unknown said...

probably!!! I can't imagine when they are teenagers, oh boy!

6Miles said...

Keep them away from the girls!!! :-)