Saturday, March 26, 2011

A simply gorgeous day!

Sorry about all the blog posts recently, but we have to keep Daddy and Papa up to date on what their peeps are up too!  Ruben's been back in Ireland since Tuesday and we patiently (not!) wait for his return on Thursday!
Today was a gorgeous day.  I don't think it got to 92 as predicted, but that's ok :).
We went to Karolyn's for lunch and swimming.  All 3 kids LOVE LOVE LOVE the water.  Then Chase and I had a "date" to the grocery store.  Next we hung out on the trampoline.  After supper we went for a walk/scooters.
We'll sleep good tonight!
PS- I apologize to everyone with poor weather for the pictures... really, I'm not trying to rub in our lovely weather recently!  :)
WE COVERED HER UP GOOD FROM THE SUN DADDY!

MID SWIM SNACK!

LITTLE MISS INDEPENDENT MAKES A MESS!

2 COOL DUDES!

BOYS WILL BE BOYS!

2 comments:

Deena said...

Seeing pics of your kiddos always puts a smile on my face. Especially love the one of M feeding herself yogurt!

sharmilla said...

This does make me want to cry a little Lori. I can't believe you guys are swimming outside, while we still have so much snow, and not a single sign of spring in sight. Enjoy it though! The kids look like they are loving every minute.