Friday, March 18, 2011

First sleepover!

Well, the time has come, the boys are having their very first sleep over at Grandma and Grandpa Cortez's tonight.  They were 2 excited boys!
So how does mommy feel?  A little bit sad, okay, a whole lot sad!  I've waited for this moment as I've only been away from them at night if I've been in the hospital!  I know it will be good for all of us!  


Other news, Chase had his 2 front teeth extracted yesterday.  I took video of him with his tooth fairy money this morning, but not a picture!  Doh!  So video soon to come and a picture of my boy without his 2 front teeth later as well!  I loved this conversation between the boys this morning when Mason saw Chase's tooth fairy money.


Mason: "We're best friends right?
Chase: "Yes"
Mason: "And we share everything?
Chase: "Yes"
Mason: "Can I hold your money?"
Chase: Hesitates... not so sure... "okay I guess"
Sometimes it's tough being a twin eh!

Grandma will be taking Chase to the Dollar Store :) to buy something with his tooth fairy money, so it will be interesting to see what Mason comes home with too!
BOYS AT THE PARK WAITING FOR
GRANDMA AND GRANDPA TO PICK THEM UP!
VEHICLE ENTERTAINMENT










PAPA'S HELPER/TAG ALONG!

1 comment:

Crystal & Warner said...

Cute "best friend" little brothers!


Lil' Miss's car entertainment --- I've got a picture of me doing that. Except I was WAY older. ;>
(just don't ask me to do it now; bending over isn't a real good idea)