Thursday, September 1, 2011

School time

Is it really?!
The boys have been very excited for this day.
Waking them up took all of 1 second, knowing it was finally a school day!
I have been eager for this day, they were getting bored way too easy! 
But still... walking away this morning, I had a big lump in my throat and was glad for sunglasses!
I think Ruben took it a bit harder than me :)

L: Walking to school, love the looks on all 3 faces... apprehensive?
R: Waiting outside for the bell to come in.


Alot of kids where hanging unto their parents not wanting them to leave.
Our boys didn't even notice, busy playing right away!


4 comments:

Sara, Justin, Simon and Max said...

Oh my goodness!! They are so cute, this is such a precious post. Sending Simon to preschool 3 mornings next week is tugging at my heart strings, so now I really know kindergarten is going to be hard. I'm so glad they were that excited, I agree Ruben looks apprehensive. ;)

tjp said...

You'll never forget that first kindergarten morning!
Sweet pictures (they look so cute in their uniforms).

Mary-Louise said...

looks like a neat school! can you walk from your house?? they look excited & i'm sure they have lots of stories to tell now:)

Melinda said...

Such sweet pictures. Nice they have each other to go through these new experiences with. You can tell they are so close. Hope they have a wonderful year of learning.