Friday, September 30, 2011

Guess what?

In 18 sleeps, we will see my parents!!!  Yes, they are coming to visit... we are just slightly excited.  OK... A WHOLE LOT EXCITED :)

I'm sure my father will get a kick out of driving on the "wrong" side of the road, but can he do that plus handle round abouts?!  :)  I am the round about cop!  Ask Ruben!  There are some super duper confusing ones here.  So in prepping Papa for this task, here are a couple links!

http://www.rulesoftheroad.ie/videos.html

http://www.drivingschoolireland.com/roundabouts.html

I like the road safety slogan, Expect the Unexpected, because that is what it is!!  You can ve boogieing along and come around a corner and there is a tractor driving at 5km/hr.  I could say more but leave it at this!

1 comment:

Deena said...

How exciting to have your folks coming for a visit! Hope all goes well w/ your dad driving on those roundabouts ;-D Will look forward to "seeing them" again on your posts while they're there.

PS--great pics of Ruben's new office & his spread in the magazine!