Monday, November 1, 2010

Nicola and Abby

Friday, Oct 15
As Julie and Laura drove away, Nicola and Abby drove up!  Nicola kindly let us use their cot (aka crib), exersaucer, toys, etc!  It was a lifesaver, Madelynne slept well in it, where as a playpen she would not!  We packed up all the baby things in their car, and then went to one more place Ruben was telling me all about that I would love!  Talk about checking things out last minute!  It's the g hotel in Galway.  It's strange, it's fun, it's colorful, and it was the pink room that drew me to the hotel!  It was a very tastey lunch!
Thanks again Nicola and Mervyn for letting us use all the baby goods, and we loved our playdates with Abby.  Come see us!!!!



Nicola and Abby


Nothing like letting your kids play on the floor of a posh hotel!  Hey, it was a cool rug, can't blame the kids!



Our lunch spot in the Pink room.


3 comments:

bronwyn said...

Hi Lori , found your blog while blog hopping friends blogs : ) . I love this "G hotel" . It reminds me so much of a design team called "9 by design" can download their design episodes on itunes. I met your husband once many moons ago in Texas when I was travelling with another Aussie girl. Cute twins - I have a pair also : ) Happy days to you all, Bron

Andrea said...

I love that family picture! What a cool hotel too.

tjp said...

AWESOME hotel! Fun! : )