Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Happy April Fools Birthday Daddy! 44!!!


Special Hero

© Christina M. Kerschen
When I was a baby, 
you would hold me in your arms.
I felt the love and tenderness, 
keeping me safe from harm.
I would look up into your eyes, 
and all the love I would see.
How did I get so lucky, 
you were the dad chosen for me.
There is something special 
about a father's love.
Seems it was sent to me 
from someplace up above.
Our love is everlasting, 
I just wanted you to know.
That you’re my special hero 
and I wanted to tell you so.




2 comments:

Traci K said...

Ok Lori, so I never comment (bad blogger), but this post is a hoot. Is he really 44 or is that the April Fool's joke?? He certainly doesn't look it!:)
Traci

Unknown said...

He's definitely 44 and he is an April fools baby! Fun eh!