Monday, March 4, 2013

Christmas Vacation in photos Part 1

Such a welcome site, but this is when the "are we there yet"
questions start up, and it's still 3 hours away!
The boys first request... noodles for breakfast :)
Mason singing with Bama
Fuzzy pictures but too fun not to share :)
Our cousins have arrived!!

Getting reacquainted, Madelynne all shy!


Snowmobiling pictures... I just like Ruben's face!

The boys completely LOVING spending time with Avery.
A couple presents Christmas morning, birthday presents for my sister,
and my sisters kids finding out their surprise to go on a cruise :)  Blurry pictures :(

Pancakes and icecream, a Lewis staple!
Lefse, a Hagen staple!

Christmas dinner, and stuffing, yum yum yum!

Happy Birthday to the best sister a girl could ask for!

White elephant and some fabulous faces!
Many hours the kids did this!

Oh lefse, how I love you!  Even if 2 months later I still haven't lost the weight you made me gain.

Freezing cold windy day... what to do?  Home movies and slides!











2 comments:

Andrea said...

What a fun trip...I love all the smiles & your Dad getting the old movie projector set up. We love watching Mom & Dad's old movies too.

tjp said...

I absolutely love seeing pictures of your mom & dad's house...soooo many great memories there. : )