Friday, March 15, 2013

Spring Break 2012

While I have a lot to catch up on, I figure I may as well try to keep up with the present at the same time... sorry if it gets confusing!
Spring break was busy and fun!  No rest!
The boys went to a Marital Arts Camp, along with their buddies Benjamin, Jettison and Angela.  On Thursday they could bring a friend, so Lisi, Linnaea, Elizabeth and Abigail joined them.  Boy they had fun!  At the bottom of this post are some links to videos of the kids breaking boards.  Please ignore my horrible voice!!
Today we went to Kiddie Acres.  It's as old as the hills, tiny, completely rusted up... but... Perfect!!!  A great 2 hours of rides and mini golf.  Ranetta and her kids, Karolyn, Makenna and Colton joined us.  Again, they had fun!
I'd say Spring Break was a success!




Mason breaking a board
Chase breaking a board
Linnaea breaking a board
Elizabeth breaking a board