Wednesday, February 13, 2013

December 2012, part 1

Wow, what a BUSY month it was!  Busy is an understatement really.  I've finally sorted through pictures and have only edited up to before we left to Canada for Christmas!
What happened in December...  the boys birthday... Round Rock Family XMas Night... a Settler's tournament... a family birthday party for Grandma Mary and Madelynne... catching up with friends from Calgary... Madelynne's birthday... Old Settlers Park Trail of Lights... school parties... lunch with great friends... on up to Canada, a very long drive... special special time with my folks, sister, bro-in-law and family, brother, cousins, aunts, uncles, friends... surprises... sweet fellowship... skiing... lots of visits at the dining room table... ear infections... sinus infections... lefse... my sisters birthday... my folks anniversary... I know I'm probably missing something!
It was just awesome!  All the cake was a bit tough on the waistline tho!
The photos will be in a few posts!  Here goes!


Mason's class party for his birthday.  I missed getting pictures in Chase's class :(
Cupcakes for school.  When making for 2 classes, it's alot!









No comments: