Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Texas guests

We feel so honored to have had some very special folk from Texas to come visit us in April.  It was nice to show them a bit of life as we know it at the moment, and they were a keen audience!  I think they like Ireland quite a bit!
THANKS A MILLION for coming to see us!
Now... for some reason I barely took any pictures!  And even the pictures I took, I forgot to download to my computer before getting my iPhone replaced.  So sadly, they are gone.  So I have copied some of Leah and April's... Thanks ladies!
Boys helping unpack a very full car!
Opening goodies from Thompson's!

Ready to show where they go to school.

Leah tickling the ivories :)
Birthday cake for Leah.
Men visiting

Dinner out at Moran's on the Weir

The group, pardon my boys...
A visit to Bunratty Castle



3 comments:

Deena said...

Nice to see those familiar TX faces all looking so good in your part of the world!

Alison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alison said...

My dear Lori. How much longer are you going to be there? I almost get panicky thinking we might miss getting to visit you there. Maybe I should just get my passport one of these days eh? My husband suggested that I just do it.

Thanks again for sending flat colter back over the pond! I plan on doing a post about it soon now that he's back home!