Thursday, August 25, 2011

...

3 years ago today my heart stopped when at my weekly ultrasound, the OB could not pick up a heart beat, and hearing those horrible words, "Lori... this isn't good."  Then having to make the dreaded phone call to Ruben to tell him the news and have him come in.
I don't want to go on about this subject, as I know I've written about it a lot.
Just cuddling my living babies even more these days and missing our Esmee like crazy.
(Tomorrow is the date on her grave stone).

4 comments:

Alison said...

Ohhh, that top picture is just ADORABLE!

just thinking of you today with love...

Sara, Justin, Simon and Max said...

Oh, what a moment. :( We'll go visit her sometime soon!! Hugs and love.

candy said...

Glad you shared...thinking of you.

Angela said...

Don't ever hesitate to share about Esmee. It is a very real part of your life!! Still thinking of you!