Sunday, May 1, 2011

We made it!

Just a quick post from Ruben's mobile to say we made it! We have settled into our temp house, which is across the street from Eoghan, the boys friend. The reunion of the 3 was pretty sweet, Eoghan missed them too! We've also spent the last couple days with Laura and Julie. I am SO grateful for their help and being here! We are really going to miss them as they head to preps now. The boys and Madelynne were very excited too to have them here :) Now the house hunting begins... Yay!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

glad you're all doing well:) the boys will love having their little friend close by again. hopefully there's some little girls on the street for madelynne, mind you i'm sure she enjoys playing with just boys! you need to post some pics so we can get our ireland fix again:) xoxoxo

Kari Armstrong said...

Congratulations, I'm so glad you got here! I feel useless being more than 3 hours away, but please give me a call when you can or email me! Madelynne looks great with long hair, I bet you're having a blast doing it! xxxx