Sunday, April 17, 2011

Only 1 sleep left in this house!

Only 1 sleep left in this house...
ONLY ONE SLEEP LEFT IN THIS HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!  AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!  (Okay, I feel better now!)
I'm soooo not ready for the packers to arrive in the morning, but they'll be here ready or not!  I'm sad, yet really have no time to dwell on it with so much to do!  (We've been working on it for 2 months but still so many last minute and little things.)


This is when I really wish my folks or in-laws or sister lived down the street.  Not that I've lacked in help coming to our house to watch the kids.  Sooooo grateful for that.  Thank-you thank-you thank-you!  But I could really handle dropping off the kids somewhere ALL day long to get things done!  You can see by the picture my little helper!  (And not like we are moving any closer to them the next time this happens!!!  But we've managed and we can again!)


Oh... and today my dear hubby's foot decided to swell up with gout.  Not the most opportune time!  He's been in bed from noon on!  The only good thing is locking Madelynne in the room with him so that I can work elsewhere in the house!


By this time tomorrow I'll be a lot more calm!  For the next few nights, we'll be staying at the new Holiday Inn Express in Hutto.  Check it out on-line, very contemporary... was a big pleasant surprise to me for Hutto!!


Thanks for "listening"!  :)  Now to get off the computer and put the kids to bed so I can keep on getting things sorted!



4 comments:

tjp said...

OOooh...good luck with EVERYTHING! Can't imagine all the "last-minutes." Best of luck on your new big adventure!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the packing and moving!

Jessica said...

Thinking of u all!

xx

Angela said...

thinking of you and glad it's not me!! HA! I wish I lived closer!!