Friday, November 16, 2012

Our last 3 days in Ireland

I know it took me a while to get my blog caught up and yes finally this is the last Ireland blog post... for now!  I think I was stalling doing this, because it's kind of a closure once my blog is updated... I don't want closure!  Regardless, this is it, next posts are back to life in Texas.  A hundred thousand thank-you's and hugs to all the people in Ireland that have become so very special to us.  We miss you!  We loved the lifestyle, the scenery, the weather :), the accent and especially the people.  Ok, I better press post before I keep babbling and start crying! :)







2 comments:

CS said...

I can totally see why it would be hard to say goodbye ... lovely scenery and it looks like lovely people live there too!!!

Nicola said...

Hey was just thinking of you guys! Some great photos here! You'll have to post on Texas so we know what you're up to now. Madelynne's getting big! Every so often Abby asks to go to Merica :) Hope alls well x