Thursday, July 26, 2012

Preya

Preya and her dear 3 children came to see us, can I tell you how happy this made me?!  It was so awesome to show one of my best friends ever where we've been living and just talk, talk and talk and laugh, laugh and laugh like we used to, like it hadn't been years since we'd last seen each other!  I wish we could visit them one day in their lonely but beautiful corner of the earth... you never know!




One morning the neighbour girl babysat so Preya and I could go shopping down town Galway.  That was lovely!




It was a blast from the past taking crazy pictures and passing the tradition on to our children! (big grin)








A good time was had by all.  Thanks a million for side tracking and coming to see us! xx

2 comments:

CS said...

LOVE the crazy pics of you girls and the kids :) Fun times!!!

Valarie said...

Good you can still have fun! So glad Preya got to see you before you left Ireland.