Tuesday, February 15, 2011

02.12.11 and 02.13.11

We were sooooo lucky and happy to have Paula with her 2 boys Jesse and Nelson drive up from Houston for the night!  (Her hubby was working too.)  The boys loved playing with Jesse, he can be quite the clown and had a captive audience!  Madelynne watched baby Nelson like a hawk!  She giggled and jigged every time I would hold Nelson in her lap.  She loved it!
And it was so good to catch up with Paula.  Andrea came by on Sunday so it was us 3 good friends having a great chat again.  Love it!
Thanks again Paula for coming up and making our weekend!


1 comment:

Andrea said...

After I left, I realized I didn't even get a peek of Nelson...he we sleeping the whole time I was there! So sad!! Thanks for sharing the pictures. It was so nice for us 3 to be together. :)