Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday lunch

Who my hubby had lunch with today, lucky guy!  This was in Galway, later Ruben went up to Clifden for Gospel Meeting.  He's been gone since Wednesday and will be back this Wednesday, boy have we missed him!


Meanwhile back in Texas, we stayed home all day, Madelynne has been very sick with a virus since Thursday, even took her to the ER that night, worried about dehydration... She's still a long way from being better, poor thing.  Supposedly this virus hangs on for a good week. :(  I'll spare you the details of it!!!  Grandma Mary came for two nights and Kimmie is here for 2 nights, and I'm so grateful!  I've completely neglected my boys, so this way they get lots of attention!



 

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Oh, I'm so sorry! I thought for sure little missy would be better by now. Thinking of you!